Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I really had a hard time fixing my blog to the point that I need to create another account for three times.

Anyway, yesterday I received my visa and ticket for Dubai. I do not know if I am happy, sad, it's a mix emotion , that finally I'll be going out, and face another lifystyle and experience being alone like no family to be with. No family to solve all my problems, help me with I am in trouble.

On the other hand, this is what I want, I want to be alone, to know myself better, and answer all my questions that I have right now. This is the first time that I will be far away to my mom. I feel that I am very dependent to them. I feel that I am useless, I feel that I have no firm decisions to myself.I feel that my self confidence is declining. I know going to Dubai is not simple but maybe all my doubts in life will be answered.

I am so thankful that even that I am so pampered with my mom , she is supportive. I can feel that on her part its difficult to leave. I am also greatful with my mom that she is always there to support my decision especially in going to Dubai for good.

Now, when I go back to my family, I will prove to them that I am more mature, independent woman.

Please pray for me that I will find myself in Dubai. Find my happiness, find my satisfaction. I hope that I will be a better person when I go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment