Friday, May 30, 2008

LONG LOST CLASSMATE

FELMAR FEIL



I am very happy that there was a cute guy added me to his friendster, I thought he is just a casual friend, upon the approval of his request to add him to my friendster list I glimpsed first on his photos and thinking who's that cute guy wants to add on my friendslist. I immediately sent him a message if we've talk before or we've meet....or see my letter to him on May 29

Analyn wrote:
> Thanks for adding me to ur friendslist.Have we talked before? or have we met? In short kaila ba ta father? hihihi

I really have no idea whose this cute guy on my frienster, but just this afternoon after doing the household chores I open my friendster and see whose viewing me and whose adding or whose sending me a message, when I saw my friendster that someone sending me a message I immediate read it and and I am so excited because this cute guy send me back his reply... and this is his reply:

classmate mo ako sa dondoy before...
grade two...
kaso i transferred before the sem ends...

Oh my God,, He is my long lost classmate way back elementary years, I am a bit shy because I never had an idea that he is my classmate in grade two,,,,God I cannot remember his name nor his face....Felmar Fiel I am so sorry that I forgot your name and your face or maybe because your a father father na hihihihi.blest me father for I have sins hihihihi....

But Felmar, don't worry I remember your name already, but I cannot recall your cute face huhuhu ...




Father Felmar I am so happy that I have a classmate who is a priest now...I am so thankful that you added me to your friendster list.....I hope that I can talk to you and see you soon. I am so excited already..


Thank You that you can still remember me even many many years passed by.... I salute you for that.... I wish you more success in life and keep touching others heart through preaching....

To you my cute classmate I am very proud of you. Hope soon if we meet, Is it ok na ikaw magkasal sa akin? hehhehehehehhe ...TAKE CARE AND GODBLESS

1 comment:

  1. thank you for this post...hehehe. nakakatuwa...

    ReplyDelete