Monday, April 21, 2008

ITS TIME TO LET GO

Sarah Geronimo - Time To Let Go lyrics

I don't see the smile you used to give to me
I don't see the same again your eyes
I don't know what is happening to us
And losing you forever so fast

It's time to keep the pieces of a broken heart
There's no mending, there's no brand new start
Oh maybe I just have to face the truth
I'm losing you and there's nothing I can do

CHORUS:
(Maybe) it's time to let go, it's time to move on
(Maybe) it is the time to forget what we have shared
I just have to learn / is it easy for you
Getting over all the days
We used to say "I love You"

Tomorrow is a lonely day that I must face
To try and get back on my feet would be a waste
Oh how can I truly live without your love
A life without you is not a life at all

[Repeat CHORUS]

Bridge:
MARK: There are many questions SARAH: (many Questions)
Left in my mind
I can't find the answers
Why oh why
But I know it is true, it is time to let go

[Repeat Chorus]



Song lyrics | Time To Let Go lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment