Wednesday, April 16, 2008

AIDS ON AFRICA

I cannot believe that South Africa has 5 million people who have tested positive for HIV. As I watch on the news I feel pity to them, how come they are the biggest AIDS population on the history. I cannot imagine if we Filipinos are not vigilant on this transmittable disease I am sure this would be our catastrophe. Oh my gosh how can u able to see them suffering?Is this on addiction? Sex ? or what? But I am sure the government are trying their best to solve and help those people who are victims of this disease. And in fact I browsed it to the net if there is a treatment plan on their country and fortunately South Africa has the LARGEST AIDS TREATMENT PLAN. And I found some pictures on the net that they are suffering...watch this

No comments:

Post a Comment