Saturday, March 07, 2009

MY 7 DAYS bedrest

After the check up last Feb.24,2009, I was a bit relieve my fear about my illness after my doctors confirmation that it was not dangerous, thanks GOd.That night I took my medicines already and the next morning I worked, that's Tuesday but a felt a lil bit pain.Last Wednesday since I cannot file a leave because its our School Pupil Government Election I m still not feeling ok I experience pelvic pain which cause me a fever that's the time I decided to rest and went again to my Ob to see whats goin on why I suffer to much pain and fever. Then she told me that I have to rest 7 days to avoid to much work or stress...It was so boring to stay in the house for 7 days :( but I have no choice, I was advised to have my bed rest.....But thanks God my boyfriend was there also for 7 days to take good care of me..Thanks to my NEWLY RENUDE CHRISTIAN BF/////heehhehehe/...

No comments:

Post a Comment