Monday, April 13, 2009

Irritating Pimples and Scars

Grr, it is so intimidating having this freaking acne pimples and oily face,,,,,since I was in High School or I remember college years I have this acne pimples and I have extreme oily face......This makes me awkward to mingle with my friends,,and gets easily insecure hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,,,....When I was about 22 yrs.old, my best friend Norpinang Noor encourage me to visit a derma so that my scars and pimple be removed... I tried many regimens on my face, name the product maybe I tried it...I spent thousands just to eliminate my pimples. After we visited a derma, I tried to consult a dermatologist and I was told to undergo acne surgery and its really painful really,as in very very paiful I have a teary eyes everytime my pimples will be freak and and its like there was a needle pushing into it,owhhh...I have 10 sessions cost 1,5oophp per session in a week, since I have no pimples then after 6 session my dermatologist suggest to stop and rest in a week, for the preparation of my Diamond Peel. Diamon Peel is like scrubing your face with sharp and rough like grinder. Again, my derma told me that I should finished the 10 sessions and cost 1,500ph.Oh,, I really suffer pain not only on my face but also a pain on my penny/wallet hehehe...But, then on,, AFter 10 sessions, again here it goes,,bumalik na naman,...

The reason why the pimples come and go because I have polycystic ovaries, and endometrios...Now I am taking Gracial Pills to regulate my hormones and it is anti-acne....I also take aldactone to control my hair growth in my body,, thanks God the medication is getting well...And my Ob-Gyne notice that my acne starts to Vanish...I really pray to God that what ever I feel now it will heal, because God loves me...

No comments:

Post a Comment