Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year Online Friends

I will dedicate this poem to all my online friends..Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
When I read this poem...I thought of you!
[IMAGE]
I had some free time,
so what did I do?
I checked the computer to see
if I'd heard from you.
I used to walk out to a box to retrieve mail
But I'd rather get it instantly than wait on the snail...
Checking my email isalways funI usually get a joke or
greeting from someone.
I feel so connected because on the other end
I know I've discovered a newfound friend.
When I've had a hard day and need to share
Here I can find a friend who will listen and care.
And to this friend I hope I let know
That I am always there forthem also.
Isn't it a strange kind of bond we form?
It isn't exactly like the "norm"
But where is it written,face to face we have to be
For you to be a very goodfriend to me?
That little joke, or note, oreven just a simple "Hi"
Could be like a ray of sunshine from the sky.S
o my online-pals , this is dedicated to you
For all the smiles you have made anew
May our friendship continue to grow
and the warmth we feelcontinue to flow.
[IMAGE]

No comments:

Post a Comment