Monday, August 10, 2009

Unethical Manners

Well,,, Here I am again,,,I just want to express my feelings how this CPA acted so unethical.....She had a speech this morning and unfortunately she exaggeratedly gave a statement without prior information of what had happened about this so called monetization.She delivered her speech so unethical, disgusting statements which is not proven yet...If my mother done wrong on the computation of the monetization why she did not confronted my mom? Does she has a motif or interest? I don't know what is in her mind. She is a CPA and yet she acted so brutal for what? para mo sikat ka CPA?If something wrong with the report or computation,you should bring it to the EXECOM.I think EXECOM is the proper place to discuss about unsolve issue instead of pasipsip ka sa employee?naturingan ka pa naman na accountant, but you did not think about your manner...Well,, cguro nakalimotan nimo ang MAnner na word para ingnun ka sikat? This is just a violent reaction of how unethical you are being a government employee.WEw,as if your washing your hand to prolong the agony of the employee to release the monitization,I hope I am wrong. Pardon me for being so unethical to you. Learn to value the integrity of such person, what if somebody will do the same? will you be happy?



ANG AKO LANG, AGI KA SA PROCESS NAAY EXECOM TO DISCUSS ALL ISSUES AND CONCERN,,DILI LANG PATAKA OG RELEASE OG STATEMENT NA MURA IKAW ANG SAVIOR ..TSK TSK TSK


THIS IS JUST MY VIOLENT REACTION OF YOUR STATEMENT.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... nagexpress sa gibati.. :) ana jud. blood is thicker than water. Mama na gud na

    ReplyDelete